Company Info & Policy
IMPORTANT COVID-19 INFORMATION
Because we are committed to the safety and health of our valuable employees and customers, we are following guidance provided by the CDC, the Maryland Department of Health, and our own industry. As required by the state of Maryland, as of June 15, 2020 we are operating by appointment only and at 50% capacity. Like everyone else, the past few months have presented the hardest professional, personal, and emotional challenges we have ever faced. Please be kind, be compassionate, and be patient with us as we navigate these new protocols.
- INTAKE FORMS — If this is your first time working with us, or if it has been a while and you need to update your contact information and / or medical considerations, please download and complete your intake form to bring with you. We have one for MASSAGE and one for FACIALS.
- FACE MASKS — Clients and staff must wear a face mask at all times and to the extent possible during your treatment. The ear loop style is preferable.
- ARRIVAL — Please call us (301-745-6490) from our parking lot when you arrive for your appointment. This will allow us to control the number of people in our lobby for social distancing requirements. We will let you know when your service provider is ready to welcome you. NOTE: If you get our voice mail when you call, hang up and call again until your call is answered. Do not leave a message.
- PAYMENT — We require a credit card on file to schedule an appointment to reduce contact with our font desk staff. We will email your payment receipt. Please confirm your payment information prior to your appointment or when you call upon arrival. BMC gift certificates may also be used.
- SCREENING — When you enter our office, you will be welcomed with a temperature check, hand sanitizer and a brief COVID-19 intake addendum. Please bring as few items as possible with you to your appointment. No guests are allowed. Please cancel your appointment if you don’t feel well.
- PHYSICAL DISTANCING — Please maintain physical distancing between individuals – to the extent possible during your treatment. Our front office has been rearranged and our lounge area is no longer available.
- HAND WASHING — We reduce and disinfect as many high touch surfaces as possible. Our office is routinely cleaned, and we encourage our employees and customers to frequently wash their hands. You will be required to wash your hands with soap and water upon entering the treatment room. (All of our treatment rooms have sinks.)
***** ***** ***** ***** *****
Our online booking links will connect you to a mobile friendly version of our booking system. A 50% deposit is required for all appointments scheduled online using VISA, MasterCard, or Discover. Only the desktop version will allow you to use a Gift Certificate as the deposit. If you’re not there already, to use the desktop version to book an appointment, click here. Or, you can call our office to book an appointment or get more information about our services. Group Appointments and Couples Massages can not be booked online, please call to schedule.
Purchased Gift Certificates are active for five (5) years after date of issue. Only “active” gift certificates with a bar code can be used to purchase retail – in addition to massage, spa, and facial services.
Community Donation Certificates expire six (6) months from date of issue, have no cash value for retail or tips, and can only be used for the service indicated on the certificate. Donation Certificate must be presented at check out – we can not replace missing Donation Certificates.
Expired Gift Certificates will no longer be accepted for payment.
A credit card is required to hold all appointments. Appointments scheduled online require a 50% deposit. We accept VISA, Master Card, and Discover. There is a $10 minimum purchase for credit cards. We are encouraging contact-less payment and will email your payment receipt.
Please let us know before you book if you have a medical referral so we can schedule you with a Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT). We do not bill any insurance but we can provide a receipt upon request. If you have a health plan with a Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Spending Account (FSA), you may want to look into whether you can use it to pay for your service.
We require 24-HOURS NOTICE to cancel or reschedule an appointment. Failure to honor this policy may result in a LATE CANCELLATION FEE of 50% of the value of your service. Neglecting to call us (or leave a message in our voice mail) to cancel an appointment will result in a NO SHOW FEE of 100% of the value of your service. Exceptions are made for illness, emergencies and inclement weather.
We know how disappointing it is to find out your appointment needs to be moved or canceled due to illness. The last thing we want to do is spread our germs to you, and we certainly don’t want you to spread your germs to us. So we always understand if you need to cancel due to illness — and thank you for understanding when we need to do the same.
If this is your first visit (or if it’s been a while since your last visit), please download and complete your intake form prior to arrival and bring it with you. You can download your MASSAGE INTAKE or FACIAL INTAKE form and bring it with your to your appointment.
We understand that delays may occur that are beyond your control, but please call and let us know as quickly as possible. We may not be able to extend your service time if it impacts the therapist’s schedule. Depending on the circumstances, you may be charged for the full service.
Zero Tolerance Policy
We have zero tolerance for inappropriate behavior of clients or guests. This includes sexually or racially inappropriate comments, questions, or actions. Full payment will be required and we will ask you to leave our premises. Local law enforcement will be notified if necessary.
If you can’t find the appointment you’re looking for, we invite you to be added to our Wait List. There may be a specific day or time, or maybe your favorite practitioner is not available. We will call you if the time opens up. You are under no obligation to take the appointment if it doesn’t work for you. There may be more than one person on the list for that time, so we will start by calling the one that’s been waiting longest. If we don’t reach you directly, we will attempt to reach the next person. Whoever answers or calls us back first gets the appointment.
Tips are always appreciated but never required. If you would like to add a tip on your credit card, please let us know before you check out so we can add it to your order. There is a $10 minimum purchase for credit cards. The best tip is for you to tell your family and friends about us — and for you to schedule appointments on a regular basis.
If you have concerns about the service you received please let us know ASAP so that we have the opportunity to make it right. Please take a minute to leave a review on our web site. Your experience is important to us and your input helps us improve. If you are pleased with your service we invite you to also write a review on Google, Facebook or Yelp.